Danny's Den
Thank you for logging in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Danny's Den
Thank you for logging in.
Danny's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add a box with code to copy below border

Go down

Add a box with code to copy below border Empty Add a box with code to copy below border

Post by Danny Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:05 pm

by timber

I've just learned how to create a box that contains the code for the post borders so that it can be copied.  Previously I had used HTML to do it as I didn't know another way, but Forumotion has a button that makes it so much easier.

One of the buttons in the Message Editor is labeled "Code".  It looks like a scrolled piece of paper with blue < and > symbols.  When you click it, it will create a code box.  Click inside the code box to paste the code for your post borders.

If you would like to hide the code in a collapsible/expandable box to save on visible space, then place the code inside a spoiler.  The button for the spoiler is labeled "Spoiler" and looks like a sheet of paper with a yellow triangle symbol.  When you click the Spoiler button you will be prompted for a title.  For the post borders purpose you could title it "Click Here For Code To Copy" or something to that effect.  Then click the Insert button.  If you don't add a title, which you don't have to, the spoiler will be labeled "Spoiler".

Place your cursor between the two bracketed areas.  Now click the Code button.  Click inside the code box and paste your post borders code.  Click Preview to see a preview of your post before sending.
Danny
Danny
Admin

https://dannysden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Add a box with code to copy below border Empty Re: Add a box with code to copy below border

Post by Danny Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Code:
This is a message inside a Code box.
Danny
Danny
Admin

https://dannysden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down